Wyoming Cabin Rentals
Combining rustic appeal with understated elegance and modern conveniences, Fireside Resort offers an innovative perspective on ski town lodging.
Each of our 25 Jackson Hole cabin rentals reflect the heritage of the valley’s original homesteader cabins, with cozy fireplaces, full kitchens, and private furnished decks. Additionally, all our cabins have their own fire pit, which is perfect for cozying up under the stars on cooler nights.
Wedge and Caboose Cabin Amenities
- Private deck with small propane grill and picnic table
- Full kitchen with stovetop range (no baking oven), refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, and dishwasher
- Flat-screen TV in living room and bedroom
- Beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses covered with luxury linens, goose down pillows, and European-style duvets
- Housekeeping services upon request*
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor fire pit -your first bundle of firewood is complimentary!
- Parking spot next to each cabin
- 100% smoke free
- Don't forget about our dog friendly options!
- Onsite, centrally located hot tub
For the ultimate in coziness, choose our Wedge Cabin. Cuddle by the fireplace after a long day of hiking or skiing with your special someone, or enjoy a romantic dinner for two you made in your personal kitchenette.
Our Wedge Cabins sleep up to four guests with a king-size bed in the bedroom, which you can close off with a sliding door, and a queen-size pullout leather sleeping sofa.Book Now Cabin Tour
Each Caboose Cabin hosts highly functional, yet rustic amenities. We tuck in flat-screen TVs into the décor, and we offer Wi-Fi throughout the resort. Local art adds an attractive and colorful touch to each cabin.
This cabin can sleep up to six guests, featuring a bedroom with a king-size bed, queen-size pullout leather sofa in the living room, and a loft with two single beds. The bedroom can be closed off from the rest of the space with a sliding door for added privacy. Bring the whole family for an amazing experience!Book Now Cabin Tour
Brand new for the 2017 season!
Featuring the classic high ceiling design of the Wedge cabin with a more stream-lined design; the Kamp Cabin is perfect for couples looking for a base camp area to get out and explore the Tetons.
Kamp Cabins are equipped with a king sized bed outfitted with luxury linens and all the comforts of home. Relax on your deck after a day of adventuring, snuggle up in front of your fireplace, or take in the sunset as you roast marshmallows in your fire pit.Book Now Cabin Tour