Frequently Asked Questions!
Yes we are! Dogs only please.
- We have a $35/per day per pet non refundable pet fee.
- We do offer a $75 flat pet fee depending on the length of stay and the dog breed.
- There is no charge for service animals as long as they are designated as such and the staff is informed.
Guests, please fill out a pet agreement at check in.
Yes, all you have to do is ask! We service the cabins on an as needed basis so that way our housekeeping staff isn’t knocking on your front door interrupting a quiet breakfast or restful nap to inquire about when you would prefer service.
- The $35 housekeeping fee is for cabins to be fully cleaned and refreshed during your stay.
- if you need new towels, trash taken out, coffee or lotions replaced these are all complimentary services fulfilled upon request.
Yes! We highly suggest renting a car to make it easier for guests to get around town. While we do have restaurants within a close walking distance having a car makes it easier to stock up with groceries and see the area at your own speed so you’re not waiting on a crowded shuttle or for a taxi to make it to our property all the way from town.
Check out our Jeep Rentals!
Getting to Jackson Hole can be tricky since it's such a remote location. However, now you can fly directly into the Jackson Hole airport (JAC) located just a 25 minute drive from Fireside Resort.
Prefer to see more of the area? You can always fly into one of the following airports and drive to Jackson Hole! It's hard to beat the scenery!
Idaho Falls Airport (IDA)- 86.9 miles
West Yellowstone Airport (WYS)- 125 miles
Salt Lake City (SLC)- 302 miles